Switch to WebullFinancial Examiner is a reader-supported website. We may earn a commission when you click on links in this article.
Webull is a relatively new company to the brokerage scene, this trading platform is easy to use, and offers commission-free trading and no account minimum to get started.
Watch This Videohttps://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1354848771184750598?s=20
Open AccountTo get 4 free stocks, sign up via this Webull Free Stock Link and deposit at least $100 within 30 days.
Webull has been created to leverage the underappreciated market of millennial traders but is also built to support experienced investors. The app really performs well for on-the-go trading and analysis. We did some research and here are some highlights for the Webull app.
Pros of using Webull:
- Commission-free trading in over 5,000 different stocks and ETFs
- No account maintenance fees or software platform fees
- No charges to open and maintain an account Leverage of 4:1 on margin trades made the same day and leverage of 2:1 on trades held overnight
- Intuitive trading platform with technical and fundamental analysis tools
- Streamlined, easy-to-understand interface
- Mobile app with full capabilities
- Can buy and sell cryptocurrency
Free Stock Promotion Details
- To get 4 free stocks, sign up via this Webull Free Stock Link and deposit at least $100 within 30 days.
- When you open a Webull brokerage account between 1/16/2021 – 2/1/2021, you’ll get 2 free stocks (valued $2.50-$250 each).
- After you make an initial deposit of $100 or more, you’ll get 2 additional free stocks (valued $8-$1,600 each).
- On top of that, you can get 2 extra free stocks for every referral who deposits $100 with Webull.