OpenRoad Lending Review: Your One-Stop Destination for Customized Auto Finance Solutions
If you are on the lookout for a reliable auto finance company that can cater to your unique financial needs and help you accomplish your refinance goals, then look no further than OpenRoad Lending. As an award-winning auto finance company located in the Dallas Fort Worth area, they are committed to providing their clients with customized loan options that suit their credit and financial circumstances.
|Soft Credit Pull for Qualification
|Rates Change Quickly
|Complete on any device
|Loans greater than $10,000 only
|Car must be newer than 10 years
Their team of Loan Care Agents are experts in the field of auto refinancing, and they will work closely with you to create a personalized finance plan that meets your specific requirements. Whether you have excellent credit or a less-than-perfect credit score, they are there to help you get the best possible rates and terms on your auto loan.
At OpenRoad Lending, they pride themselves on their commitment to excellence, which is reflected in the numerous awards and accolades they have received over the years. They are proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as the 37th fastest growing private company in America, as well as a Dallas/Fort Worth Best and Brightest Company and a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Business Journal.
Types of Car Refinancing Offered by Openroad Lending
Openroad Lending offers auto loan refinancing for all types of vehicles.
Basic requirements to qualify for Openroad Lending refinancing program include the following:
- You must have a minimum gross monthly income of at least $1,500
- Income from Uber or similar Taxi services does not qualify
- Payoff amount of your current auto loan must be between $7,500 and $100,000
- OpenRoad will finance a vehicle up to eight model years old or newer
- The vehicle must have 140,000 miles or less
They do not offer refinancing for:
- Commercial vehicles, motorcycles or recreational vehicles
- Oldsmobile, Daewoo, Smart Cars or Isuzu vehicles
- Trucks or vehicles larger than 3/4 ton
- Vehicles that are no longer being manufactured
- Applicants who are self-employed
How the Refinance Process works with Openroad Lending?
With OpenRoad Lending there’s no obligation to apply, no hidden costs and no application fees. You have the flexibility to apply with them and, upon approval, receive a free, no-obligation quote so you can choose the auto loan that is right for you.
In most cases, you will receive a loan decision within minutes of submitting your online auto loan application. Once approved, you’ll then be able to instantly review your loan offer while still online.
You can get started right away: